Do you struggle to learn new things? Do you find yourself forgetting where you put your keys, mixing up people’s names or forgetting the most important question on an exam?
If so, you’re like millions of people that are suffer from brain fog, or as I like to call it: old age fog.
You can blame it on being busy or simply “forgetting,” but the truth is your brain isn’t what it used to be. And I’m going to let you in on a little secret: your “young” brain could be better, too.
People (me, too), have a tendency of just going on autopilot. We go to work or school, come home and eat, and before we know it, we’re stuck on the couch watching television while we should be reading a book or engaging our brain in some form.
If you don’t use it, you’ll lose it.
Your brain encompasses everything you are. And memory supplements are a huge thing among scholars this year.
Our diets stink. We don’t get all the vitamins, nutrients and minerals to power our brain. Humans once had a diverse diet that was forced on us, but now that the world is a global entity, we don’t need to eat seasonally.
You can always find out of season items in the store because they’re transported from around the world.
And this is what’s contributing – it’s not the only factor, but it’s a big one – to your mental decline.
If you’ve ever taken a multivitamin, you owe it to yourself to take a “multivitamin” for your brain: Inteligen.
This new limitless pill will cause the dimming light bulb in your brain to illuminate. Your brain will be firing on all cylinders when you take Inteligen – it’s the answer to clearing away all the mental fog that has been holding you back from achieving greatness.
Greatness in the workplace. Greatness in school. Greatness in your hobbies.
If your brain is lagging behind, you can’t expect greatness; it’s that simple.
But Inteligen can help.
There’s even a free trial that I urge you to request today. Stop waiting for some magical moment when your brain will simply start to “click.” This moment won’t happen folks. You need to take an active approach to be able to unlock your brain’s true potential.
Do me a favor. Ask yourself one question: can I do better (mentally)?
If you believe that you can do better but something just keeps holding you back, it’s time for you to do something about it.
I want you to keep reading through the rest of this article to learn how to discern from a legit nootroopic formula and clever marketing.
And if you feel like the millions of people that are trapped with a sluggish brain, you’ll find a link to a free trial of Inteligen at the end of the article.
But I want you to read my first-hand experience first and decide for yourself if Inteligen is something you can benefit from.
Inteligen Reviews Aren’t Telling You the Entire Story
On paper, Inteligen appears to have the potential to unlock your brain’s true power- but does it pass the smell test?
But there are a lot of reviews that don’t really tell you the whole story. They’ll scream “buy this product,” but they don’t tell you why these products work. Inteligen may be the best smart pill for 2017, but if you don’t know how it works, you’ll be missing out on a real learning experience.
Our testing did not go so well and to be honest, it was one of the least effective brain supplements we have ever tested.
There’s no method of madness on when to take this brain supplement. But for the best results, I suggest taking it after have you have breakfast. You don’t technically need to take this supplement with food, but I found that when you don’t take it with food, it can repeat on you or hurt your stomach.
A morning dosage allows you to kickstart your brain much earlier in the morning.
But if you have a test in the evening or need to stay alert later in the day, you can take Inteligen an hour or so before your big moment to give your brain the boost that it needs.
I find that taking my morning dosage fuels me for the entire day, but maybe that is just me.
Benefits to Expect from Inteligen
I’m all about the benefits when it comes to a supplement. If I don’t have to take a pill, I won’t, but I came to the realization that I can’t give my body everything it needs to run optimally. Supplements that can stop me from eating twenty different foods a day are worth their weight in gold.
And the benefits you’ll reap from taking Inteligen are tremendous.
I almost forgot to tell you that all ingredients are natural.
Yup – natural.
This means you don’t have to worry about side effects or getting sick from taking your supplement – it works with your body, not against it.
When I started taking this supplement, I really saw just how sluggish my brain was. I started to notice major changes, and these changes included:
- Brain Function Overload: Your brain can do a lot more – trust me. You’ll quickly notice that you’re more alert, and your focus will be intense. You’ll have the mental sharpness of a ninja. And you’ll be the last person in the room to forget an answer on a quiz, an excerpt from a book or where you put your keys.
- Ninja-level Focus: If you want to learn anything, you need focus. The world is a noisy place, and if you can’t focus, filtering out this noise will be nearly impossible. Your focus and concentration will be amplified when you take Inteligen. From morning to night, you’ll be on high mental alert with an agile mind that is laser-focused on any task.
- Memory Boosting Power: A sharp memory is one that can recall short- and long-term memory in a split second. You need to be able to recall information immediately, and when you take Inteligen, you’ll have the recall you always wish you had.
And I found that the longer I take Inteligen, the more results I experience.
It’s a cumulative affect. The ingredients will build up in the body, amplifying their results over time.
Inteligen Ingredients: The Unlocking Power
Nootropics are designed to offer brain-boosting power to users as quickly and effectively as possible. This occurs due to the ingredients that make up the supplement.
What ingredients are in Inteligen?
- Acetyl-L Carnitine: This powerful ingredient in Inteligen is a neuro antioxidant. Users will experience anti-aging properties, and feel more alert and easier to concentrate.
- Bacopa Monnieri: A plant extract from Northern India. This ingredient has been used for centuries because it has focus, memory and retention properties that help anyone in brain fog return to their old self.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Another go-to ingredient. This ingredient boosts energy, intelligence and recall speed. There are links showing that ginkgo biloba can counter dementia.
- Vinpocetine: Derived from the periwinkle plant, vinpocetine helps the brain renew passageways and repairs damaged brain cells, too. Blood circulation is also boosted when taking this ingredient.
All-natural, these ingredients work together collectively to enhance your focus, clarity, memory, recall speed and more.
You’ll even notice that you’re much calmer and better able to relax when taking Inteligen.
Should Your Try Inteligen?
No, let there are legitimate cognitive enhancers (Lumonol or MindLab) available but for our trial, Inteligen did not deliver.