Smart technology is paving the way forward for safety. Unfortunately, we live in a sad world where you have to worry about being shot walking home or even going to the airport. Premier Body Armor works to keep everyone safe, from travelers to school children.
Who is Premier Body Armor?
Premier Body Armor was founded in 2013 and provides an array of body armor systems that are capable of protecting against:
- High-powered rifles
Fully produced in the United States, Premier Body Armor has a production facility in Miami, Florida and also headquarters in Kings Mountain, North Carolina. The founders of the company spent 20 years in manufacturing and engineering armor for tactical vehicles used by the military.
The company has worked for some of the biggest names in self-defense, including:
- US Special Operations Command
- US Marine Corps
International entities also used the original body armor.
Seeing a need for civilian protection, the company was founded to provide a full line of soft and hard body armor. Premier Body Armor offers one of the most advanced body armor lineups in the world, including ballistic plates and bulletproof backpacks.
The company’s patent on steel plates allows them to offer a unique steel plate that is unmatched in the industry.
Bulletproof Backpack Panel Inserts
Parents must take their children’s safety at school very seriously. Between 2009 and 2019, there was a total of 180 school shootings in the United States, leading to 356 children perishing.
You need to take precautions to keep your children safe while also allowing them the freedom of leading a fun, carefree life.
Premier Body Armor’s bulletproof backpacks are TSA approved and provide the bulletproof technology that may have been able to save the lives of some of the 356 students killed in school shootings over the past decade.
Ballistic backpack panels are:
- 100% made in the US
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Available in multiple size options
Custom fitted panels are available, or you can choose one of the universal fit panels that will work in your kid’s backpack.
How to Use the Ballistic Backpack Panels
If you’re going to protect your children, it’s important to have an easy solution that you can install, or your kids can install. There aren’t many ballistic panels on the market that are able to withstand shots from:
Installing the panels is easy and only take minutes. You’ll need to first choose the right panel based on style and size. The site comes with multiple options to choose from. Parents that want to protect their child but do not have the finances to pay for their panel will find:
- Multiple payment options
- Interest-free payment options
You’ll find the full resistance of the item you choose on the respective product’s page. The Level IIIA panels, for example, offer:
- Stab resistance
- Slash resistance
- Stops stand handgun rounds, including:
The panel has also been specially tested and withstood a 12-guage buckshot or slug.
Again, all ballistic backpack panels are designed in the United States and come with an incident replacement as well as a 5-year warranty. Shipping is fast and it takes only one to three business days to ship. Shipping is not available in Connecticut and shipping is not available internationally.
You’ll find that this body armor is featured in some of the largest publications in the United States, including:
- CBS News
- Spectrum News
Legal to own and operate in all 50 states, the body armor is just .22” thick and meets NIJ ballistic standards. The panels are made with the world’s best Kevlar and has an outer shell made from 500 Denier CORDURA.
Weight is under three pounds for most models, but the weight and size will change, depending on the model and Vertx model. The models, their sizes and weights include:
- Commuter Sling has dimensions of 10″ x 17.5″ and weighs 1.66 lbs
- Commuter XL Sling has dimensions of 11″ x 26″ and weighs 2.9 lbs
- EDC Essential has dimensions of 9.5″x 9.5″ and weighs .875 lbs
- EDC Ready has dimensions of 9.5″ x 16.75″ and weighs 1.49 lbs
- Gamut has dimensions of 10″ x 17.5″ and weighs 1.66 lbs
- Gamut Plus has dimensions of 12″ x 20″ and weighs 1.89 lbs
- Commuter Sling 2.0 has dimensions of 10″ x 17.5″ and weighs 1.66 lbs
- Commuter Sling XL 2.0 has dimensions of 11″ x 26″ and weighs 2 lbs
- EDC Essential 2.0 has dimensions of 9.5″ x 9.5″ and weighs .875 lbs
- EDC Ready 2.0 has dimensions of 9.5″ 16.75″ and weighs 1.49 lbs
- Dead Letter Sling has dimensions of 11.25″ x 17″ and weighs 2 lbs
- Gamut 2.0 has dimensions of 11″ x 18″ and weighs
- Gamut Checkpoint has dimensions of 12″ x 19.5″ and weighs 2.28 lbs
- Gamut Overland has dimensions of 12.75″ x 19.75″ and weighs 2.5 lbs
- Last Call has dimensions of 11.5″ x 17″ and weighs 1.9 lbs
- Tourist Sling has dimensions of 9″ x 12″ and weighs 1.1 lbs
- Transit Sling 2.0 has dimensions of 8.5″ x 14″ and weighs 1.19 lbs
Lightweight and flexible, the panels provide superior protection for kids of all ages. Parents who are concerned about their child’s safety can have peace of mind that these backpack bulletproof panels are able to stop a potentially deadly bullet from harming their children.
When choosing your panel, make sure that it’s 1” smaller than the internal dimensions of the bag to ensure a proper fit.
School safety products are also available through Premier Body Armor. You’ll find a variety of school supplies available that include binders, laptop cases and other key items. The goal is to provide key products that will keep your child as safe as possible in the event of a school shooting.
If you’re a parent worried about the safety and security of your child, it’s time to take a step forward and purchase bulletproof backpacks or ballistic plates. These simple, functional and effective products will provide additional safety against potential school shootings.